Tuesday, June 28, 2005

EMANS 0.1 is out!

It's finally working correctly. After using the stand-alone lp_solve executable, it's solving Linear Problems correctly now.

The parser for the configuration files still needs some work tho. And something's got to be done with that 3-4 second delay (for setting a timestamp & random string to make a temporary file). There has to be a better approach than refresh - add timestamp - refresh - solve - [refresh while waiting] - save output to file - show output.

Anyone got any ideas?

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do nοt even know how I ѕtоppеd up right here,
but I thought this post uѕed to be gгeat. I ԁo
not геcognise who you are however defіnitelу you
are going tο а wеll-known bloggeг
in сase you aren't already. Cheers!

my homepage :: Premature Ejaculation Pills

 
At April 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

my page; bmi chart for men

 

Post a Comment

<< Home